Saturday, May 12, 2007

People I Love

Since I wrote a blog on people I hate, it's only fair I do the flip side and write a blog on people I love. And since I have a glass of wine in front of me, I love everyone. But these people just make me smile and I love them even when there is no wine.

My friends are the fun married couple known as C&M. They are a lot of fun, love each other without nauseating me (hard to do), and are smart and open minded. They never forget a birthday, and they come and take you out if you've been dumped. When they go on a trip they think of you enough to bring you a present. I'm really lucky to have them in my life.

Normally I hate people who seem to be awesome and perfect. But you've gotta love these guys. Especially M that time she got drunk and grabbed peoples hineys. Or C when he got drunk and kept patting my head. They live in a cloud of awesome, convincing me that being married does not equal being dead. Plus they have a really large cat. And that spells awesome in any language.

No comments: