Monday, June 11, 2007

DIRTY! Blast From the Past 3

From: Ginsuchop Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 12:57 PM
To: RandomGirlinTX, GetawayDriver, Kim-eh
Subject: RE: Any subject

Went to lunch and was sitting at stop light, bird pooped on wind shield right in front of my face. Almost puked. Now car is DIRTY!!!!
Got message on computer this morning that said I had 322 files with viruses that had to be fixed. Now computer is DIRTY!!!!
Bug ran out on bathroom floor this morning. It was a silverfish. A big one too, probably cause it and all his friends are eating holes in my brand new $4000 wardrobe. I stepped on it. Now my apartment is DIRTY!!!!
Just spilled coffee on desk. Now cube is DIRTY!!!!
Ok, I'm just going to go find a mud puddle and roll around in it.

From: Kim-eh
To: RandomGirlinTX, Ginsuchop, GetawayDriver
Subject: RE: Any subject
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 1:01:52

My phones are DIRTY! Everyone else is out data testing a new system, b/c we have to get this data in by Wednesday, but the stupid IT ppl didn't load my phone into the system so they are DIRTY!
Want to take a nap after huge FREE lunch. We all got dessert. Wonder how much it cost? Wait, no I don't b/c I DON"T CARE! free for me.
Later Kim-eh

From: RandomGirlinTX
To: Kim-eh, Ginsuchop, GetawayDriver
Subject: RE: Any subject
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 1:45:52 PM

DIRTY!!!!!!! I want to play too! This morning my pillow smelled like Pine Sol and I have no clue why. DIRTY!
I ran across a silverfish too the other day. I Raid-ed him. HE screamed "Oh no...RAID!".....DIRTY!
Sprouted another large zit on my face...DIRTY!
My house still smells like Brye's feet...DIRTY! My lunch was not free...DIRTY!

From: GetawayDriver
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 2:56 PM
To: RandomGirlinTX, Ginsuchop, Kim-eh
Subject: RE: Any subject

I just had to transfer gonnorhea from a little tube to an agar plate......DIRTY!!!!
Had 1 hour meeting where males just wanted to hear themselves talk.........DIRTY!!!!!
Found silverfish in my apartment, too-wore sweater on Friday with hole in the back, Jared was making fun of me b/c I didn't notice until we came back from dinner.......DIRTY!!!!
Had to pay for my lunch, although it was only $0.74..........DIRTY!!!!!!
Princess is going yet another week without any nookie, so she's taking it out on me......DIRTY!!!!!!!

No comments: